Information can be clients’ personal information, and/or client data. Personal information refers to any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to:
First and last name
• Email address
• Telephone number
• Postal or other physical address
• All other possible contact information
• Information required by System73 to provide products, services, and information to you
Client data refers to any non-personal client information generated by client engagement with System73 products and services.
Browsing/using System73 is done anonymously, except via a registered account. System73 does collect IP (Internet Protocol) addresses of computers for the purpose of maintaining and improving site quality and integrity. This log is a standard method of reporting, done in order to statistically determine the traffic to specific components of the website, and how long visitors spend in those areas. System73 also logs the type of browser and operating system used. System73 does not automatically collect other personal information, such as email addresses.
As with other commercial websites, System73 uses “cookies” to collect information regarding how visitors use the site, please refer to “Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies” below.
System73 requests that clients/partners voluntarily supply personal information:
• When registering a System73 account
• When registering as a partner
• When requesting a product (including, but not limited to, product evaluation, tech preview, and beta downloads), services, and/or additional information
• When participating in System73 Sessions, surveys, and/or evaluations
• Engage in correspondence with System73
• System73 only uses this information for the purposes specified herein if System73 reasonably believes that it was duly collected in accordance with applicable laws.
Client data may be submitted by clients or partners within the System73 application, or other methods such as email, phone call, survey, etc. Client data can typically be information about errors, potential improvements, and/or ideas to optimize and further develop the products or services.
System73 uses personal information to provide clients and partners with information and services, and to help better understand needs and interests. Specifically, System73 uses client/partner information to help complete transactions and orders, to deliver products/services, to communicate with clients/partners, to bill for products/services purchased, and to provide ongoing service and support. Occasionally, System73 may use client/partner information to initiate contact to engage in a survey for quality assurance purposes.
System73 provides the opportunity to “opt in” prior to receiving direct marketing information. At a minimum, System73 always provides the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving these materials. System73 uses client data, in accordance with the System73 Master Software License Agreement and System73’s SaaS Service Agreement. System73 may access and use client/partner data for the purposes of improving or further developing the products or services, and/or preventing/addressing service and/or technical problems, and for administrative and analytical purposes.
System73 stores all data in a remote database server with access controlled via HTTPS. User passwords are stored as SHA-256 salted on the servers. HTTPS is required for all connections. As for the System73 data center, it is a certified SOC1, SOC2, SOC3, SSAE16, ISO compliant solution.
System73 may send client/partner personal information to other companies or people under these following circumstances:
• When System73 receives client/partner consent to share the information
• If sharing this information is necessary to provide a product, service, and/or requested information (client/partner consent is required)
• As part of a joint sales-lead initiative (client/partner consent is required)
System73 reserves the right to disclose personal information to a third party if a good faith belief exists that access, use, preservation, and/or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:
• Comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request.
• Protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, data, and/or safety of System73 and its clients/ partners as required or permitted by law.
• Cookies, web beacons, and/or similar devices are designed to save and remember any preferences that are set by the user browsing the site, and/or to track the user’s activities. A cookie is a small string of text that a website sends to a browser. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from a hard-drive, pass on computer viruses, or capture email addresses.
• A web beacon is a small transparent gif image that is embedded in an HTML page or email used to track when the page or email has been viewed.
A similar System73-specific device may be used by the application to send data to a server when a set of user-initiated events occurs, such as when a selection is made in-app (this communication is entirely dependent on client/partners choice of data management). This device is similar to a cookie in that it tracks client/partner System73 preferences. Only the System73 server that receives the data can read it.
This device is different from a cookie in that it is not browser-based, may not function as an identification card, and does not store any data on client/partner computers. If a client/partner prefers to not receive cookies when using System73, or via HTML-formatted emails, browsers can be configured to alert users before a cookie is accepted or deny them altogether. (Note: blocking cookies may limit System73 features and functionality.)
Clients/partners can review personal information and make change requests by directly accessing their account or by contacting their System73 representative.
System73 account information is protected for client/partner privacy. System73 safeguards the client/partner personal information it receives, taking reasonable physical, technical, and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized access, unlawful processing, and unauthorized or accidental loss, destruction, or damage to this information. System73 uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to enhance the security of sensitive data transmissions.